How to choose a photos for portrait painting?
P'Art would like to list out some tips that will help you select some good photos for portrait painting as below:
* the photos should have good lighting and contrast.
* the photos soft shadow is good as it is the shadow and light that gives the painting its dimension.
* The photos are large enough that are blurry, with no shadow, no details. High-resolution photos are preferred for P'Art.
* In some cases it is still possible to use low-resolution photo, like restoration pics however P'Art need to review it first.
* don't worry about the background or what else is in the shot, P'Art can remove it and paint with other backgrounds after discussing with customer.
* more than one photos of the subject is ideal. The more the photos P'Art get the more P'Art can capture the personality.